Things to do in Sweden: Sights and Landmarks
Swedish summer and woods in Lapland is absolutely stunning according to this article in Huffington Post. You also find a fantastic archipelago outside Stockholm with places like Sandhamn and Utö
It is possible to view Stockholm from the top of the Globe at a height at 80 metres. Price 150 SEK for adults and 100 SEK for kids (2015).
What to do in Stockholm:
What to do in Stockholm. There are sightseeing tours by bus, hot air ballon or boat.
More information at : http://www.stockholmsightseeing.com
- Globen – the Globen
- Old Town – great for shopping
- Royal Palace
- Stockholm has 26 city parks like Djurgården, Haga and Rålambshovsparken.
- Ghost Walk in the old town
- Rent a Kayak
- Eriksdalsbadet – Sweden’s National Arena for swimming!
- Kulturhuset – the culture house
Photo the archipelago of Stockholm
- Vasa museum – with the old Vasa ship
- Fotographic museum – great museum with great photographers
- Abba Museum
Read more about museums in Stockholm
Foto National Museum
Artmuseums in Stockholm
- Nationalmuseum – Classical art museum
- Moderna museum – contemporary art
Read more about art museums in Stockholm.
Foto Stockhom Castle